This mural depicts William Bartram's trip up the St. Johns River in 1774 where he observes a Native American village on the site of present day Palatka. This mural is dedicated to the memory of Clint and Elizabeth Snyder, founders of the Conlee-Snyder Mural Committee.
This mural is located on the east side of North Third Street at St. Johns Ave.
This is a temporary posting about the mural
More information will be added shortly
Please come back and visit soon.